On November 26 Symphony Solutions became a Golden partner at Kariera IT in Rzeszow, Poland.06 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We’re currently looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team in Skopje.
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems;
- Experience building Web Applications;
- Experience of UI automated testing tools and techniques;
- Web technologies and internet protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP);
- Knowledge of Webpack, Reselect, Recharts, Saga;
- Commercial experience in developing software;
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience in IT industry.
- Work as part of a self-organizing SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for high volume, large scale betting websites;
- Practice Test-driven development to produce robust, clear, polished, code to a high standard of quality;
- Design solutions that are modular, scalable, extendable and portable;
- Work with customers to extract requirements using BDD.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.