We are not different in what we do. We are different in HOW we do it. We are different because ...03 July 2017
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We’re currently looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team in Skopje.
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems;
- Experience building Web Applications;
- Experience of UI automated testing tools and techniques;
- Web technologies and internet protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP);
- Knowledge of Webpack, Reselect, Recharts, Saga;
- Commercial experience in developing software;
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience in IT industry.
- Work as part of a self-organizing SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality for high volume, large scale betting websites;
- Practice Test-driven development to produce robust, clear, polished, code to a high standard of quality;
- Design solutions that are modular, scalable, extendable and portable;
- Work with customers to extract requirements using BDD.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.