Symphony Solutions is currently looking for a Middle Front-End (React) Developer.
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We’re currently looking for a Middle Front-end Developer to join our team in Skopje for a full time position to become contributor to a business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 3+ years of development with OO or Functional languages;
- Professional experience with one or more modern JS frameworks such as: Angular, Node.js, Meteor, React, Backbone;
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS or similar CSS preprocessors;
- Experience of UI automated testing tools and techniques;
- Professional experience with HTML & CSS (incl. Bootstrap) and current best practices;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges;
- Ability to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients;
- Ability to derive problem space requirements and drive towards design;
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality;
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience;
Good to have:
- Some experience with server-side development in Node.js;
- Experience with packaging and build tools such as: Gulp/Grunt, WebPack, Bower, Yeoman;
- Knowledge of semantic HTML;
- Understanding of browser developer tools;
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine;
- Understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium;
- Knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and Gherkin;
- Knowledge of TDD practices;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.