Symphony Solutions is currently looking for a Middle Front-End (React) Developer.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We’re currently looking for a Middle Front-end Developer to join our team in Skopje for a full time position to become contributor to a business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 3+ years of development with OO or Functional languages;
- Professional experience with one or more modern JS frameworks such as: Angular, Node.js, Meteor, React, Backbone;
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS or similar CSS preprocessors;
- Experience of UI automated testing tools and techniques;
- Professional experience with HTML & CSS (incl. Bootstrap) and current best practices;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges;
- Ability to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients;
- Ability to derive problem space requirements and drive towards design;
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality;
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience;
Good to have:
- Some experience with server-side development in Node.js;
- Experience with packaging and build tools such as: Gulp/Grunt, WebPack, Bower, Yeoman;
- Knowledge of semantic HTML;
- Understanding of browser developer tools;
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine;
- Understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium;
- Knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and Gherkin;
- Knowledge of TDD practices;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.