Middle Front End (React) Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
For the needs of one of our clients in the we are looking for a Middle React Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Our client is large international company, leader in digital transformation that works with variety of industries such as banking, education, capital markets, media and communication. They are praised for their diversity and inclusion efforts in the working place. As a result, they offer long term stable projects with opportunity to grow and get exposed to latest technology and innovation.
Extend company FE/React expertise along with the team members. Be part of the development team that works on the project and contribute to the engineering practices.
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design
- Follow engineering processes
- Consult with the Senior React Developers for the processes
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening if needed
- Participate in the development of the team
Qualifications and Skills:
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Great knowledge of React JS/React;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing; Integration, E2E;
- Ability to navigate code, and improve it as it changes;
- Experience in integrating presentation layer code with CMS technologies;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Working experience in Agile development environment;
- English level – Upper intermediate;
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams and different partners, including development team from other Companies;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Good documentation skills and ability to transfer the knowledge to future co-workers as you develop into Senior.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.