We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
- 2+ years of experience working in Kanban or Scrum;
- 4+ years of experience in the DevOps area;
- 3+ years of experience with coding or scripting languages (Shell, Python, Bash);
- Experience with Java and NodeJS software stacks, build and deployments tools;
- AWS (API, EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, RDS, etc.);
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, CoreOS);
- Networking (VPN, VPC, Routing, etc.);
- Terraform (must)
- Logs aggregation and storage.
- Deliver one of the best sports betting offering on the UK market;
- Participate in shaping of the solutions together with other DevOps and other engineering teams;
- Work on production environments to make them even more scalable and highly available;
- Collaborate with other teams both local and remote;
- Help engineering teams with their daily work;
- Coach and review more junior team members;
- Visiting customer on-site.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.