We encourage our colleagues to upgrade professional and personal skills by using 40 billable hours for education and advancement.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures an honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
We are interested in hiring Middle C++ Developer for full-time work for our Belgian customer – OM Partners – leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. The main mission of the company is to optimize the customer’s supply chain. OM Partners supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain by implementing the best practices of Integrated Business Planning and innovative Advanced Planning Systems.
Our new team player will be a part of a user experience team which is responsible for the UI layer of the software product. Together with the team, you are responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
As a software developer, you will be part of a fast-growing, international software development team, working close together according to the scrum methodology.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Profound knowledge of Qt framework;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- Knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- Knowledge of C++17 is a plus;
- Knowledge and usage of Design patterns;
- UML knowledge is a plus;
- Master degree in Computer Science;
- Strong intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe (frequent business trips).
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.