Built on a strong foundation of trust, in our company we value integrity, innovation, initiativ...27 December 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions, having its headquarters based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), is a fast growing international organization that is providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO and Consultancy services.
We are interested in hiring Middle C++ Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer , a leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. The main mission of the company is to optimize the customer’s supply chain. Client supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain by implementing the best practices of Integrated Business Planning and innovative Advanced Planning Systems.
One of the key features of the customer’s platform is the unified in-memory data model. To further improve scalability with respect to big data sets, the customer development teams are adding advanced multi-threading and distributing processing capabilities.
We are looking for developers with a passion for high quality modern C++ code. In this project, you will be responsible for diving into this data model layer for several applications and to make them ready for the future. You will get into contact with various parts of the code base and applications and get a lot of opportunities to learn, improve, and have fun.
You will be also responsible for leading and coordinating the sub-team working on this project in close collaboration with the customer.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- Profound knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- Knowledge of C++17 is a plus;
- Knowledge and usage of Design patterns;
- Knowledge of Qt framework is a plus;
- UML knowledge is a plus;
- Strong intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe.
- Master degree in Computer Science;
- mentoring juniors, coordinating small team;
- analysis of functional requirements;
- participation in technical design analysis sessions about enhancing the existing modules;
- development tasks are in unified in-memory data model domain;
- conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
- close communication with the team and customers: with developers, testers, project manager, architects, functional product owners;
- participation in the Scrum meetings: planning, retrospective, daily stand-up etc.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international working environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English and German classes;
- Modern and comfortable office in top class office center.