A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Profound knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge and usage of C++ standard library (STL);
- Profound knowledge and experience with features from C++11/14 standard;
- Knowledge of C++17 is a plus;
- Knowledge and usage of Design patterns;
- Knowledge of Qt framework is a plus;
- UML knowledge is a plus;
- Master degree in Computer Science;
- Strong intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe.
- Being part of a development team working on foundation layer;
- Working in pair with a day-to-day coach as well as with other colleagues;
- Analysis of functional requirements;
- Participation in technical design analysis sessions: working on the new design from scratch, as well as extending the existing modules;
- Development tasks are in different domains: scripting language framework, client-server architecture;
- Conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
- Close communication with the team and customers: with developers, testers, project manager, architects, functional product owners;
- Participation in the Scrum meetings: planning, retrospective, daily stand-up etc;
- Writing functional and technical documentation.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.