Our new Business Unit Manager Jesper Moller delivered a training session on how to develop and ...27 May 2016
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewelry, watches and writing instruments.
One of their main interest is a high-end manufacturer of stamped exterior components for watches, gold refiner and producer of semi-finished precious metal products destined for the watch and jewelry industry.
We are looking for specialists with a hands-on expertise on Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (former Forefront Identity Manager 2010) in order to be able to perform business and functional analysis, architecture design and development with extensive customization of a solution.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory domain-level administrator in a large scale (5000+ users);
- Good knowledge of PowerShell — the ability to automate repetitive tasks, scripting;
- Knowledge of: ADFS, Azure AD;
- Deep knowledge of FIM / MIM;
- Ability to write technical documentation and procedures in English;
- Focus on action, organizing, communication;
- Attention to detail and accuracy in activities, the ability to analyze problems;
- High willingness to learn and self-development;
- 4+ years of experience in the IT industry in the Microsoft environment as an administrator, consultant, architect, engineer;
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Development of ECMA connectors;
- Development of Metaverse and Management Agent extensions (VB and C#);
- Extensive customization of MIM Portal (schema, workflows, activities);
- Design and implementation of RBAC model;
- Implementation of reporting module based on SCSM;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.