A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 3+ years of working experience in Graphical/Marketing Design;
- Proven experience in print design and typography;
- Portfolio showcasing your strong graphic design skills;
- Good understanding of the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines (This is a real requirement not just standard vacancy wording);
- Ability to keep consistent while working with brands that might have been developed before you;
- English – Intermediate level or higher is a must. And it really is;
- Contributing to the success of marketing campaigns by creating interesting and visually appealing designs;
- Developing a brand’s visual identity;
- Designing brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards, and other marketing materials;
- Providing general support to the marketing department;
- Pre-print preparation;
- Being the owner of the Brand Guidelines and assisting the team in creating new assets while maintaining consistency;
- Managing collaboration with printing companies.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.