Lead System Architect (PEGA Certified)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
ING is transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
We are looking for a skilled PEGA Software Programmer that designs and deploys enterprise-level applications on PEGA PRPC.
The project is related to KYC process and platforms*
*Know Your Customer (KYC) refers to the process of verifying the identity of your customers, either before or during the time that they start doing business with you.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review, and performing manual code reviews
- Mentor junior team members in Pega technology best practices
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Analyses, Identifies, and logs enhancements/bugs for Pega BPM
- Expands knowledge of banking industry and processes/tools
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Ability to develop and demonstrates advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Ability to come up with alternate solutions when product challenges are met and should be able to provide estimates/sizing for high-level requirements
- Good to have J2EE knowledge, design patterns, and class structure concepts.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge in Pega concepts such Integrations, Decision rules, Declarative rules, Case management, Flow rules.
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Maintaining the security of all system applications
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.