We are interested in hiring a .Net Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We are interested in hiring a .Net Developer for full time work for our Belgian customer – a leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning.
One of the key features of the customer’s platform is web services. To further improve scalability, availability and openness the development team is building a WebAPI as access point for external services. We are looking for a developer with passion to design and develop the backend based on the .Net stack. In the project, you will be responsible for implementing new features, while providing test coverage and documentation, as well as maintaining these features in future. This position implies the ability to learn under the supervision of more experienced colleagues and involves extensive communication with the customer.
- Profound knowledge of C# language and .Net Core framework;
- Profound knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming;
- Good understanding of RESTful concept;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe.
Will be a plus:
- UML knowledge;
- Experience with ASP.Net Core framework;
- Experience with Authentication Middleware in ASP.Net Core;
- Experience with Containerization of .NET Core applications;
- Preferably experience with xUnit for unit testing.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.