A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover). We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you match our requirements — please send your resume in English indicating the vacancy and information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, the contact person is Viktoriia Mhlamian.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in European law;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People-oriented and results-driven;
- At least B2 level of English (spoken and written);
- High level of empathy;
- Understanding of IT business context;
- Experience in working in a multinational and multicultural environment is preferable.
- Supporting operational teams with legal advice on the contracts, including drafting, reviewing and advising on service agreements;
- Communicate with the responsible management in terms of contracts validity and expiration;
- Provision of legal support in a range of other legal matters including HR, Finance, IT departments;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Building relationships with colleagues and embedding awareness of legal risk management and corporate policy issues;
- Legal compliance, support in building the processes and procedures to ensure that an organization follows relevant laws and regulations.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sports activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.