What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working as Java developer;
- Experience in leading software development team would be a plus;
- Understanding and practical experience of applying Scrum/Agile principles in software development teams;
- Fluent in Java EE;
- Fluent in English (read, write, understand, speak) and exceptional communication skills;
- Proven commercial experience of developing with Java EE (2+ years solid experience)
- Proven commercial experience of working with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Proven commercial experience of developing enterprise grade server side software (scalability, performance, enterprise logging, fail over, etc.)
- Experience with following frameworks/libraries (Java8, JMS, Spring, Jersey, PowerMockito) would be a plus
- Experience with web containers (Tomcat, Jetty or similar)
- Practical experience in working with in memory caches Redis, Memcached or similar
- Practical experience in working with RabbitMQ would be a plus
- Experience in consuming and processing multiple data feeds in real time
- Experience in parsing and transforming large amounts of JSON and XML data
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc. (top of class during studies)
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure
- Knowledge of Linux operating system (CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Ability and willingness to travel to EU/UK
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Great international working environment
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Free English classes
- Free lunches/breakfasts and free car parking
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine