A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Experience in leading software development team would be a plus;
- 4+ years of experience working as Java developer;
- Understanding and practical experience of applying Scrum/Agile principles in software development teams;
- Fluent in Java EE;
- Fluent in English (read, write, understand, speak) and exceptional communication skills.
- Proven commercial experience of developing with Java8 and Java EE (2+ years solid experience);
- Proven commercial experience of working with both relational and NoSQL databases;
- Proven commercial experience of developing enterprise grade server side software (scalability, performance, enterprise logging, fail over, etc.);
- Experience with following frameworks/libraries - JMS, Spring, Jersey;
- Experience with web containers (Tomcat, Jetty or similar);
- Docker containers, Apache Kafka, Postgresql, (S3, RDS, ECS);
- Restful APIs;
- Microservices, Amazon services;
- Practical experience in working with in memory caches Redis, Memcached or similar;
- Experience in consuming and processing multiple data feeds in real time;
- Experience in parsing and transforming JSON and XML data;
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc;
- Eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system;
- AWS Certified Developer would be a plus.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international working environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English classes;
- Free lunches/breakfasts and free car parking;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.