Well, according to one of the approaches, the Learning pyramid, 90 % knowledge retention rate i...24 March 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market.
Application for analyzing, tracking, reporting, managing, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions on software applications and software application portfolios and related information technology assets; software for re-platforming, namely, software for moving customers from one technology platform to another technology platform.
- 2+ years of software testing and automation;
- Good knowledge of Java language;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Good understanding of most common code design patterns and paradigms;
- Hands-on experience in API testing;
- Experienced in building/developing automated testing frameworks for distributed systems;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment system;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with clouds (AWS, Azure);
- Hands-on experience with JSON schemas (draft-6 and higher);
- Develop automated tests for the back-end as necessary;
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results;
- Maintain existed automated test cases;
- Participate in Continuous Integration configuration process;
- Help manual QA engineers in getting familiar with the automation process and technologies
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great working environment;
- Low hierarchy, open policy, open communication;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern and comfortable office in a top-class office center.