IT Support Analyst
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Our client is major leader in the banking sector with over million customers around the globe. They are rapidly transforming digital experience with team of 800 talented IT professional working on the project. You’ll be working in the Multimedia team in Poland . We provide video conferencing support across the bank. This benefits our internal customer / users. As a L2 / L3 Engineer, you’ll play an important role in supporting these services and making sure zero downtime for any of these service.
- support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains;
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling, and applications are of the highest quality standard;
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services;
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements;
- maintain a knowledge database.
- ideally 3 or more years of hands-on experience with video conferencing technology;
- good knowledge of video protocol like SIP & H323;
- hands-on experience on Cisco telepresence, and Tandberg video conferencing devices and infrastructure;
- experience with Video devices like Cisco SX80, Cisco Spark Room Kit, Cisco Telepresence IX 5000, Cisco Meeting Server, Telepresence Management Suite, Cisco Expressway Edge/Control is desirable;
- ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking;
- some knowledge of data networking (routing, switching);
- confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences;
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.