A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS system basic administration;
- Basic Network understanding (L2);
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Understanding and troubleshooting hardware and software;
- Ability to work responsibly in a team with or without direct supervision;
- Knowledge at Network Security will be a plus.
- Organize new computers (OS installation and necessary software) and other office techniques preparation and installation;
- Provide IT induction for newcomers;
- Maintain the organization's internal cabling computer network;
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues;
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs;
- Provide full and efficient users support when working with hardware and software components.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.