Two weeks ago the team of our Design Studio had a social workshop in the Carpathian mountains (...30 June 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Well that’s easy. Symphony attracts a certain type of special people.
These people thrive in the congenial environment of our Dutch inspired office, feel the creative and personal freedom to be themselves, yet understand the quality that time-sensitive projects demand.
And if you appreciate close cross-functional team collaboration, the freedom to work from home and the challenges of fast-moving projects, you might fit well with Symphony Solutions.
But Symphony Solutions is far more than this simple description. Read on for more.
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS system basic administration;
- Basic Network understanding (L2);
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Understanding and troubleshooting hardware and software;
- Ability to work responsibly in a team with or without direct supervision;
- Knowledge at Network Security will be a plus.
- Organize new computers (OS installation and necessary software) and other office techniques preparation and installation;
- Provide IT induction for newcomers;
- Maintain the organization's internal cabling computer network;
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues;
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs;
- Provide full and efficient users support when working with hardware and software components.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.