A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS system administration;
- Network knowledge (L2/L3);
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Understanding and troubleshooting network, hardware and software;
- Ability to work responsibly in a team with or without direct supervision.
- Organize new computers (OS installation and necessary software) and other office techniques preparation and installation;
- Provide IT induction for all newcomers;
- Configure and maintain the organization's internal computer network;
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues;
- Install, configure and maintain network hardware Cisco routers and switches;
- Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as, enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs;
- provide full and efficient users support when working with hardware and software components.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy.