Internal communication specialist
You can do what we cannot. If you are agile in spirit and facile with content management systems, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team.
If you are the one, you will recognize yourself in the following description.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in internal communications, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth, and remote culture environment and a few years in general communications.
- An ability to develop relationships and work with employees at all levels, including executive leadership, across a wide variety of company functions.
- An ability to switch easily between strategizing and sweating the details.
- Fine-tuned project and program management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of digital communication channels and processes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, psychology, or another related field.
- Experience in a full remote or hybrid remote organization is a huge advantage
- Execute creative internal communications programs that align our growing, hybrid remote organization around core business objectives and provide measurable value.
- Partner with our leadership team, hr, and marketing team to shape and deliver effective internal messaging.
- Moderate the flow of cross-company information to increase the signal-to-noise ratio, foster organizational consistency, and help Symphony everywhere be more productive.
- Facilitate productive feedback loops across the company, and collaborate with Symphony leadership to promote open, two-way communication.
- Establishing and maintaining internal portal content including written, visual and user interaction elements with the ultimate goal to drive employee engagement
- Building strong relationships with HR, Internal Comms, and executive leadership to communicate initiatives and ensure a unified approach across all leaders in the organization.
- Be a carrier for Symphony’s culture, suffusing Symphony tone into everything we do.
- Consistently reinforcing company brand, culture, and the transformational journey that is currently underway within the organization.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor.
See BENEFITS Section for full line-up.