A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience working in resource planning operations, proven planning capability is essential;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Cost Management;
- Experience in improving performance by introducing more efficient working practices;
- Experience in designing and documenting corporate processes;
- Program management experience;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building trusted relationships with executive stakeholders;
- Familiarity with tools (presentation and spreadsheet software, data analysis tools).
- Prepare resource forecasts and conduct a detailed analysis of forecasted data;
- Bring structure to the staffing process, ensure technical skills tracking is accurate;
- Work with corporate managers and line managers on staffing decisions;
- Collaborate with engagement managers and business unit managers on staffing questions in RFPs;
- Ensure that staffing plans are accurately represented in demand data;
- Conduct continuous process improvement;
- Document operational process and procedures;
- Track corporate and individual KPIs;
- Contribute into designing corporate processes and KPIs;
- Coordinate operations administrators team.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.