A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
This vacancy is currently inactive, however, should you wish to send your CV for consideration please use the form below and when the position becomes active, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions is looking for a Graphical/Marketing Designer that is interested to contribute to the success of our marketing campaigns.
We are looking for creative but also organized person to help us to create diverse artworks that range from ads, brochures, and leaflets to new branding and full marketing campaigns for us and our clients.
- 3+ years of working experience in Graphical/Marketing Design;
- Proven experience in print design and typography;
- Portfolio showcasing your strong graphic design skills;
- Good understanding of the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines (This is a real requirement not just standard vacancy wording);
- Ability to keep consistent while working with brands that might have been developed before you;
- English – Intermediate level or higher is a must.
- Contributing to the success of marketing campaigns by creating interesting and visually appealing designs;
- Developing a brand’s visual identity;
- Designing brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards, and other marketing materials;
- Providing general support to the marketing department;
- Pre-print preparation;
- Being the owner of the Brand Guidelines and assisting the team in creating new assets while maintaining consistency;
- Managing collaboration with printing companies.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.