Symphony Solutions receives Award from “Technology Headlines” Magazine Why is this award import...
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Graphic/Print Designer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Designing diverse print/Digital variants such as Visual-Aids, Brochures, Snippets, Posters, logos, Web Banners, Interactive PDF’s, ELearning Modules & Covers for products and services;
- Creating and executing design concepts and developing artwork for a variety of Multimedia activities;
- Ensuring consistency of brand and program identity throughout all stages of project development;
- Ensuring to understand thoroughly and follow the branding/Asset guidelines and apply them on designs.
- Any Graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience from Printing background;
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Microsoft Word and Power point, Print & Electronic color theory, typography, design standards and corporate identity;
- Must have basic written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-tasking;
- Good knowledge on digital/electronic deliveries.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.