IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for experienced Full-stack Developers who will become contributors to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 2 years experience in PHP;
- 2 years experience in Front-end Development (HTML, JS, CSS);
- Knowledge of the Internet Protocol Stack;
- Comfortable working without supervision;
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques, technologies and design patterns;
- Enjoys constructive criticism;
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas and approaches to various problems;
- Experience with REST APIs and Web services;
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP and ORMs
- Experience working with front-end libraries such as jQuery, react.js, etc;
- Experience with web sockets;
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, Silverstripe, etc;
- Experience with system administration and database management;
- Active in the open source community;
- Experience with python;
- Basic knowledge of data science
- Experience working in an Agile environment using SCRUM
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English classes