IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for experienced Full-stack Developers who will become contributors to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 2 years experience in PHP;
- 2 years experience in Front-end Development (HTML, JS, CSS);
- Knowledge of the Internet Protocol Stack;
- Comfortable working without supervision;
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques, technologies and design patterns;
- Enjoys constructive criticism;
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas and approaches to various problems;
- Experience with REST APIs and Web services;
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP and ORMs
- Experience working with front-end libraries such as jQuery, react.js, etc;
- Experience with web sockets;
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, Silverstripe, etc;
- Experience with system administration and database management;
- Active in the open source community;
- Experience with python;
- Basic knowledge of data science
- Experience working in an Agile environment using SCRUM
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English classes