On November 28th the XP Days Benelux took place, where Andriy Korpan, software developer and Sc...
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Full-Stack .NET Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
The company was founded in 1999 by and for growers and is a supplier of software for growers in the greenhouse and non-greenhouse horticulture sector and packing houses. The company has gained a leading position on the market through its software, which was developed in-house. The customer collaborates actively with various suppliers in the sector to enable products to be effectively interfaced with a view to unburdening its customers in the implementation and use of their automated applications.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Be part and lead a team for development of product for market leader solutions provider for Greenhouses;
- Work on design and implementation on products, with future focus on Azure;
- At least 4 years of experience as a developer (.net);
- Proficient in C#;
- Good to know Ionic framework and Azure;
- Experience in development of both Front-End and Back-End applications;
- Experience in Rest/Web services development;
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management Tool;
- Experience with versioning and source control tools;
- Good overall knowledge of SDLC;
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Able to communicate effectively with the development team;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.