IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony – Why So Special? Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations. At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are currently looking for an Full-Stack .NET Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Be part and lead a team for development of product for market leader solutions provider;
- 4+ years of experience as a developer (.net);
- Proficient in C#;
- Experience in development of Back-End applications;
- Experience in Rest/Web services development;
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management Tool;
- Experience with versioning and source control tools;
- Good overall knowledge of SDLC;
- Knowledge in and experience with UI development based on WPF (XAML);
- Basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering / electronics;
- Knowledge of agile process models (SCRUM) is an advantage;
- Able to communicate effectively with the development team;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- Development of new functions in C # (7.0) and WPF for the Microsoft.NET (4.7) based configuration and diagnostics application;
- Communication with various embedded controllers (PALTRONIC, IFM, Ascorel);
- Implementation of user interfaces for configuration / diagnostics processes;
- Software test and documentation;
- Second level support for the application.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.