Symphony Solutions, a premier provider of iGaming and Agile Transformation solutions, is set to...20 January 2020
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
Please for more details, follow the link:
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Experience in Angular 4+, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack based web-applications;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing;
- Experience with Mac OS;
- Working in Agile development environment;
- English level – Upper intermediate;
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in gambling or online gaming;
- Experience in LESS;
- React + Redux;
- Reactive Programming (RXJS);
- New features development within existing product;
- Support and maintenance of existing product;
- Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code);
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests;
- Express duty;
- Scrum ceremonies participation;
- Mentoring junior colleagues might be required
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;