Senior Front End (React) Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
For the needs of one of our clients in the we are looking for a Senior React Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Our client is online casino and sportsbook services company from Malta, which includes video slots, jackpot games, live casino, table games and betting. They work across a lovingly crafted and award-winning web app and a suite of bespoke tools to support building the best player experience through the joint passion and creativity.
Build outstanding player experience and generate further engagement across locations and devices and as well to have the capacity to act as a technical leader figure to other developers in the team.
- You take pride in the code you write and you understand the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming and etc.)
- Analyze business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates
- You are eager to keep up to date with the latest trends in your craft which hopefully is along the lines of JS development and tools
- You are excited to write in a declarative functional style
- Participate in the development of team staffing plans
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening and interviews if needed
- Mentor junior team members and participate in leveling of the team members if needed
- Escalate to Delivery Manager and Employee Relationship Management team in case of talent loss risks
Qualifications and skills:
- Development of responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices.
- Communicate closely with product designers, producers, and backend engineers via our main communication channels; Github, Slack, Jira, and Confluence.
- Implement and test features to improve our customers’ experience using React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Apollo GraphQL, SASS, Webpack, Flow, Cypress, Jest, Enzyme.
- Ship our code using continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Reviewing our shipped features via 3rd party tools like Rollbar, Browserstack, and Logrocket.
- Dedicated time for experiments, it can be new frameworks, ES6 or whatever rocks your boat.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up.