We are inviting Front-end React Developer to join our team and challenging project.
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
A set of applications for managing internal operations and infrastructure – analyzing, tracking, reporting, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions.
As a member of development team, you will develop a product on public (Amazon, Microsoft and Google) and private clouds. You will be responsible for developing UI screens for a web application, conducting code reviews and mentoring more Junior staff.
To learn more, please check: https://www.symphony-solutions.eu/client-ladbrokes-coral-group/
- Professional experience in REACT;
- Experience building Web Applications;
- 1.5+ years of relevant experience in IT industry;
- English level – upper intermediate or higher;
- Decent estimation and communication skills;
- Experience of working in Agile environment is desired;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.