IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony – Why So Special? Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations. At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are currently looking for an ERM/Operations Planning Assistant for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 2 years of experience working in office coordination;
- Experience in IT industry;
- Strong written/oral communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Capable of working in a fast-pace environment;
- Logistic support in organizing office events, tech hubs, training;
- Communication and negotiation with potential discount partners.
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Proficient in business English;
- Strong customer service skills.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.