A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Software Development area;
- 3+ years acting as Technical Leader or Engineering Manager;
- Deep understanding of – software development practices, software engineering processes;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Experience with full cycle of product development is a plus;
- Experience with leading/managing of 100+ people team(s) is a plus.
- Work with business and engineering teams to optimize process, procedures and development lifecycle to ensure efficient business value delivery;
- Work closely with SDMs and engineering teams to ensure quality, work efficiency and technology quality of the delivered features;
- Drive, contribute and report on continuous improvement of engineering processes;
- Ensure technical solutions are following engineering best practices, properly documented and satisfy product requirements;
- Define engineering metrics. Define engineering KPIs and ensure they are met;
- Drive process of new technologies adoption and support their successful implementation/integration;
- Be accountable for engineering process and be single point of contact for all calls in engineering area;
- Provide leadership support to Service Delivery Managers & Engineering teams;
- Work with Architects, Technical Leaders and engineering teams to ensure the release of Features satisfies requirements;
- Provide guidance to Architects, Technical leaders to work with business stakeholders;
- Support the engineering team to maximize resource utilization and deliver high quality products and releases;
- Optimize delivery throughput and ensure value for money;
- Help identify, resolve Program impediments and risks, and plan interdependencies;
- Participate in PI planning to help teams understand the steps required to get features released and ensure the shortest path to live;
- Drive facilitated sessions for any aspect of service delivery including incident review, continuous delivery, problem resolution, capacity and planning;
- Be active member of Operational Leadership Team;
- Drive in the recruitment process from CV prescreening to job offer;
- Identify areas for improvement and help build a professional development plan, where necessary;
- Participate in technical and cultural interviews, when necessary;
- Coordinate with SDO to ensure delivery excellence on the project/account;
- Contribute to corporate development.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication.