IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an ERM-HR for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Assists employees in understanding and implementing policies and procedures;
- Advises, guides, and supports managers with all matters involving employee relations;
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the company culture;
- Coordinates performance review process;
- Conducts performance reviews;
- Discusses standards/performance with line managers before and during the review process;
- Develops/discusses expectations with employees;
- Provides advice and coaching to line managers on the performance management approach, including coaching and establishing performance improvement plans for underperforming staff;
- Discusses/investigates employee appeals;
- Conducts regular one-to-one sessions with employees;
- Maintains employee records;
- Identifies training and development opportunities;
- Provides employee orientations;
- Measures employee satisfaction and identifies areas that require improvement;
- Advises on rewards and supports employees on company benefits;
- Conducts exit interviews;
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.