IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an ERM-HR for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Assists employees in understanding and implementing policies and procedures;
- Advises, guides, and supports managers with all matters involving employee relations;
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the company culture;
- Coordinates performance review process;
- Conducts performance reviews;
- Discusses standards/performance with line managers before and during the review process;
- Develops/discusses expectations with employees;
- Provides advice and coaching to line managers on the performance management approach, including coaching and establishing performance improvement plans for underperforming staff;
- Discusses/investigates employee appeals;
- Conducts regular one-to-one sessions with employees;
- Maintains employee records;
- Identifies training and development opportunities;
- Provides employee orientations;
- Measures employee satisfaction and identifies areas that require improvement;
- Advises on rewards and supports employees on company benefits;
- Conducts exit interviews;
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.