IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony – Why So Special? Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations. At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are currently looking for an Employee Relationship Coordinator for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 3+ years of experience in HR, preferably in IT industry;
- Knowledge of performance management principles and practices;
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People oriented and results driven;
- High empathy level;
- High level of stress resilience;
- Higher education;
- At least B2 level of English (spoken and written);
- Understanding of IT business context.
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with employees;
- Conduct regular performance reviews;
- Mediate conflict situations;
- Coordinate on boarding and off boarding process;
- Support project teams in their professional growth;
- Align business strategy in daily collaboration with management;
- Measure employee satisfaction and come up with improvement solutions;
- Promote inclusiveness and diversity of company culture;
- Build high morale and help increase project teams productivity.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.