2017 is over, but we are still getting recognition for our work in the previous year. In its la...23 January 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
Because you are special.
You are special because you are the face of Symphony Solutions, the English-speaking Dutch company in Ukraine, Poland, and Macedonia. You love human-interface, enjoy regular conversations with your English-speaking counterparts and guests, and you are even-tempered.
That is special in any language.
But this is just the beginning. Perhaps you should read on.
Provides advisory service to employees and managers of all levels, contributes to the process of building long-lasting and trustworthy relationships with the employees, (maintains and improves employee’s relations with the company), monitors aspects of employee performance and satisfaction (well-being). In cooperation with (conjunction with) the leadership team/line managers build a career roadmap for employees and helps maintaining healthy environment in the workplace.
- Higher education, preferably in Psychology field HR/ERM general experience, preferably in IT industry;
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, principles and practices;
- Knowledge of labor law and working with classified information;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Coaching skills;
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People oriented and results driven;
- At least B2 level of English (spoken and written);
- High empathy level;
- Understanding of IT business context.
- Participates in hiring (culture fit as well technical interviews), compensation and benefits communication;
- Assists employees I(n understanding and implementing) - provide advice and ensure compliance of ERM policies and procedures for employees
- Analyzes employee data and makes recommendations to the leadership team on their approach accordingly, including coaching;
- Together with Line managers/Tech leads provide support and assistance in developing PIP (leadership team develops performance improvement plans for low performers;)
- Promotes equality and diversity as a part of company culture;
- Assists in staffing process;
- Measures employee satisfaction and identifies areas that require improvement;
- Conducts regular one-on-ones with employees;
- Maintains employee records;
- Assists in organization and attends internal/external events;
- Conducts exit interviews;
- Cooperates closely with Department Managers / LM on all people related issues;
- Cooperates closely with other company representatives on internal and external employer branding;
- Conducts job offer meetings;
- Organizing and running orientation sessions (NEO);
- Participates in the development of resource plans to meet team staffing requirements;
- Ensures all team members understand and follow appropriate methods, procedures and techniques to successfully complete assigned tasks within committed timeframes and standards;
- Monitors team performance and conducts regular performance reviews, manages training and development of team members;
- Ensures team members have professional development plans;
- Fosters a cohesive, creative, and comfortable working environment, mediating any interpersonal issues within the team;
- To demonstrate strong leadership to develop and sustain high levels of team motivation, morale and organizational discipline through effective communication; recognizing high achievement within their team;
- Supervises direct subordinates;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.