A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a .NET Developer for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Expertise in ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, C#, Framework 2.0, 3.5,4,4.5, HTML & Java Script, ADO.Net, JQuery ,Windows Application ,Web/Web service, MVC;
- Strong OOPs;
- Good knowledge of SQL server;
- Ajax & Controls, XML;
- Programming Analytical Skills;
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Experience of working in n-Tier architecture;
- Should be a Team Player;
- Highly logical and analytical in approach;
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Integrate software with existing systems;
- Maintain standards compliance;
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc.;
- Fluent English and good communication skills;
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English courses.