A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a .NET Developer for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Expertise in ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, C#, Framework 2.0, 3.5,4,4.5, HTML & Java Script, ADO.Net, JQuery ,Windows Application ,Web/Web service, MVC;
- Strong OOPs;
- Good knowledge of SQL server;
- Ajax & Controls, XML;
- Programming Analytical Skills;
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Experience of working in n-Tier architecture;
- Should be a Team Player;
- Highly logical and analytical in approach;
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Integrate software with existing systems;
- Maintain standards compliance;
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc.;
- Fluent English and good communication skills;
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English courses.