AngularJS, 2 and beyond, is a typescript-based open-source front-end web application platform l...24 September 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
Cloud Automation Framework based on experience of cloud applications and infrastructure deployment using best practices.
This product gives full power of automation in hands of delivery engineers and enabling easy provisioning cloud infrastructure, applications and DevOps processes using Native cloud Infrastructure as a code services and Python libs.
- Python (for AQA);
- Experience with AWS, Azure;
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, SonarQube;
- CloudWatch and CloudTrail Logs;
- Develop automation framework from scratch for Infrastructure as Code Development Testing;
- Writing a comprehensive test plan;
- Developing a test harness that can run both individual tests and entire test suites (with a Python testing framework);
- Documenting workflows for developers to run automated tests during development;
- Including automated testing phases in Jenkins pipelines, including results reporting;
- Experience with static code analysis tools (like Sonarqube) is a bonus but not as critical.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.