Ukraine is increasingly becoming more and more popular as an IT outsourcing destination. With I...12 December 2012
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a professional and managed services firm, simplifies mobile for hundreds of companies globally. The company provides customers with comprehensive end-to-end mobile services through three key disciplines that unleash the power and innovation of mobile computing: strategy, user-centered design, and core technology
Working within the IT team and closely with other technical teams in business, DevOps Engineer will be a strong communicator and quickly understand the needs of the departments and business to ensure the infrastructure is underpinned with the best technologies and processes.
- Expertise on designing and implementing high availability, scalable, robust enterprise level infrastructure, both cloud and on-premise is must
- Experience in a senior or lead position, with end delivery responsibilities
- Experience in coaching (junior) colleagues
- Experience in Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Previously worked with Jenkins and Ansible
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud & on-premise Infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Management instructions and other general DevOps activities
- Be able to operate at a senior level providing mentorship to junior team members. You will have keen problem solving skills and strong technical ability;
- The ability to communicate in a positive and engaging way with independent technical teams within the group is essential
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication