Symphony Solutions, a digital transformation company headquartered in the Netherlands, was reco...07 September 2018
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Experience in working with Amazon AWS (commercial use, not free-tier), scaling servers;
- Maintenance of a secure network environment;
- Setup/Maintenance of popular servers that run on Unix;
- Experience/skill with Configuration Management Systems (Puppet, Chef, Terraform, CFEngine, Ansible, etc);
- Deep knowledge in Linux;
- Bash scripting;
- SQL scaling and bottleneck analysis experience is a must!
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- Ruby\go\PHP experience;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.