A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science;
- 4+ years of experience in Amazon Web Services (API, EC2, AutoScaling, ELB, S3, IAM, ECR, Route53, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, etc.);
- 3+ years of experience with coding or scripting languages (Python, Bash);
- Experience with Java and NodeJS software stacks, build and deployments tools;
- Linux (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS);
- Networking (VPN, VPC, Routing, etc.);
- Terraform, Ansible, Docker (must);
- Jenkins, Pipeline;
- Logs aggregation and storage (EFK);
- Participate in shaping of the solutions together with other DevOps and other engineering teams;
- Work on production environments to make them even more scalable and highly available;
- Collaborate with other teams both local and remote;
- Help engineering teams with their daily work;
- Coach and review more junior team members.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sports activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.