A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Experience in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack;
- Cloud formation, ARM templates;
- Continues integration/ Continues delivery (CI/CD);
- Bash, PowerShell deployments, experience with CLI/PowerShell etc;
- Git – branching, merging, pull requests, code reviews;
- Configuration and deployment experience;
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO;
- Experience with cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration;
- System admin experience with Unix/Linux and or Windows (Not all resources need this, but some should);
- AWS, Azure certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Architect or Systems Ops.
- 3+ AWS, Azure or Google Cloud experience;
- Designing and developing Infrastructure as Code;
- Work in an agile environment ;
- GitHub for Source Code;
- Slack for collaboration;
- Jira / Confluence for Boards and Stories;
- Infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.