Two weeks ago the team of our Design Studio had a social workshop in the Carpathian mountains (...30 June 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Well that’s easy. Symphony attracts a certain type of special people.
These people thrive in the congenial environment of our Dutch inspired office, feel the creative and personal freedom to be themselves, yet understand the quality that time-sensitive projects demand.
And if you appreciate close cross-functional team collaboration, the freedom to work from home and the challenges of fast-moving projects, you might fit well with Symphony Solutions.
But Symphony Solutions is far more than this simple description. Read on for more.
- 3+ years experience in a copywriting and specifically business writing;
- B2B copywriting experience in IT industry;
- Proven track record of success in developing lead-generating and sales-enabling marketing materials;
- Experience creating both long-form (e.g., white papers, case studies) and short-form campaigns;
- Experience incorporating feedback to create solutions that maintain conceptual integrity;
- Writing samples or portfolio link.
- Work closely with both the sales and marketing teams to create content for B2B marketing initiatives;
- Develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (e.g., case studies, testimonials, white papers, press releases, product videos, demos, FAQs, how-to guides, etc.);
- Review all website content, sales collateral, and other customer-facing documents to ensure messaging;
- Shadow sales team to understand the voice and messaging needs for our target audiences;
- Find creative solutions to effectively share Symphony Solutions vision and value proposition within the healthcare space;
- Be agile and willing to revise and improve content on an ongoing basis;
- Communicate effectively between stakeholders in a larger creative process.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.