On Friday, March 25th, the TechHub on SEO principles by Pavlo Lysyi was held at Symphony Soluti...29 March 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Because you are special.
You are special because you are the face of Symphony Solutions, the English-speaking Dutch company in Ukraine, Poland, and Macedonia. You love human-interface, enjoy regular conversations with your English-speaking counterparts and guests, and you are even-tempered.
That is special in any language.
But this is just the beginning. Perhaps you should read on.
- Experience with CMS – WordPress preferable;
- English level strong C1;
- Basic experience of Email marketing is a plus (Mailchimp preferable);
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS;
- Good understanding of external resources and how to work with them (outreach);
- Ability to find a common language with webmasters for the publication of gest articles (outreach);
- Basic copywriting skills;
- Basic experience of graphic editors - Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint.NET.
Nice to Have:
- Experience placing different types of links on external resources;
- Previous digital marketing experience.
- Editing, updating, publishing and moderating content on the company's channels;
- Posting vacancies on specialized resources;
- Publishing information about the company in the press and media;
- Publishing the content in Social Media channels according to the content calendar;
- Search and place content on relevant Internet platforms, mostly from the US and UK markets (English resources). Types of resources to work with (forums, comments, profiles, directories, IT-related resources, etc.);
- Close collaboration with programmers, graphic designers, designers and marketing team members.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.