A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- University degree, preferably in Economy, Finance or Human Resources;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with C&B/Rewards/HR Function (preferably within an international environment);
- Fluency in English;
- Understanding of remuneration and benefits policies and practices;
- Compensation process experience (data collection, salary ranges, salary review, communication & training);
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment;
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Project management experience would be an asset.
- Act as a Compensation & Benefits Corporate Lead overseeing all C&B activities and working closely with the corporate HR Team;
- Provide C&B expertise in terms of market positioning, annual salary review and C&B related issues;
- Collect and provide market insight on C&B related matters (cooperate with external data providers);
- Support local coordinators with ongoing benefits administration and deliveries of C&B related projects;
- Cooperate with local HR Representatives and Business Unit Managers on C&B best practices;
- Research and recommend C&B policies and process/operations changes;
- Collect and analyze data for salary reviews (collect and sort salary data, update salary ranges, make recommendations);
- Support salary review process (policy review and updates, communication process, manager C&B upskilling);
- Participate in the creation and delivery of C&B projects (loyalty, recognition, incentives, retention, corporate & local benefits);
- Ad-hoc reporting, research, and analyses (new markets, new jobs, internal equity, C&B cost, etc.).
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Free English language classes.