We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The Chief People Officer is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices of Symphony Solutions, the ethical and social consciences of business and society, and the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organisations and other regulatory and advisory authorities. The incumbent will also be responsible for the strategic HR planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
- Business Acumen
- Leadership & Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
- This position manages (directly or indirectly) all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring approvals of the employees within that department.
- Plans and executes the organization's HR function and performance
- Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items affect the retention of the people of the organization
- Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility
- Develops compensation and benefits programs for effective performance
- Develops HR planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop programs to fill the identified gaps via Academy
- Continually assesses the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Develops appropriate HR policies, procedures and programs for effective management of the people of the organization
- Coordinates the activities, programs and strategic HR plans of other HR departments throughout the corporation
- Maintains knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Understands the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinates the integration of all such programs
- Provides technical advice and knowledge to others within the HR discipline
- Manages other areas such as relocation, employee communication, employee safety and health, and community relations
- Manages the budget and other financial measures of the HR department
- Evaluates the HR division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Great international work environment
- Comfortable office facilities
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication