IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Business Unit Manager to maintain full responsibility for the assigned business unit, including account and client relation management, as well as role-modeling the company values.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Operational and commercial leadership of the Business Unit;
- Full P&L responsibility for the Business Unit;
- Project staffing;
- Supervising the success of project activities and ensuring its completion within scheduled time and budget;
- Building and maintaining relationships in order to understand client needs, addressing and solving problems and engaging further as a client partner;
- Engaging in up-sales and cross-sales with the clients;
- Facilitating development of the team to support Business Unit performance excellence and growth;
- Proactively managing a portfolio of allocated customers, ensuring all information is captured and input into CRM system and all customer-related information is consolidated, comprehensive and kept up to date;
- Conducting reviews and providing feedback throughout the year on employee/directing performance where required, together with the SDM;
- Participating in and supporting the planned strategic growth of the business;
- Taking part in pre-sales and post-sales activities with the existing and new clients;
- Supervising direct subordinates together with the SDM;
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities according to organization's policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science; 5 years of proven managerial experience;
- Hands-on experience with company operations, budgeting and cost control;
- Experience of working with US/European clients;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients;
- Ability to effectively present information to other members of top management and public groups;
- Understanding of CMMI processes and agile methodologies;
- Understanding of IT industry trends;
- Proficiency in using Project Management tools.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy.