IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Business Unit Manager to maintain full responsibility for the assigned business unit, including account and client relation management, as well as role-modeling the company values.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Operational and commercial leadership of the Business Unit;
- Full P&L responsibility for the Business Unit;
- Project staffing;
- Supervising the success of project activities and ensuring its completion within scheduled time and budget;
- Building and maintaining relationships in order to understand client needs, addressing and solving problems and engaging further as a client partner;
- Engaging in up-sales and cross-sales with the clients;
- Facilitating development of the team to support Business Unit performance excellence and growth;
- Proactively managing a portfolio of allocated customers, ensuring all information is captured and input into CRM system and all customer-related information is consolidated, comprehensive and kept up to date;
- Conducting reviews and providing feedback throughout the year on employee/directing performance where required, together with the SDM;
- Participating in and supporting the planned strategic growth of the business;
- Taking part in pre-sales and post-sales activities with the existing and new clients;
- Supervising direct subordinates together with the SDM;
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities according to organization's policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science; 5 years of proven managerial experience;
- Hands-on experience with company operations, budgeting and cost control;
- Experience of working with US/European clients;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients;
- Ability to effectively present information to other members of top management and public groups;
- Understanding of CMMI processes and agile methodologies;
- Understanding of IT industry trends;
- Proficiency in using Project Management tools.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Symphony Training Academy.