iGaming Business Development Lead
To grow revenue through the acquisition of new customer accounts in line with company strategy and to grow business with existing accounts. As the Business Development Lead, you will build and manage a ‘work anywhere’ sales and client partner team and will collaborate closely with our Marketing team, Legal team and Recruitment team to ensure our sales process is continually improved. You will be a mentor and coach to your team and will spend time growing their capabilities.
The results of your actions:
The work you do leads to sustained growth both for the company and on a personal level for your team. You will ensure a strong revenue mix and healthy profitability.
- Build senior and strategic relationships to facilitate the acquisition of new customer accounts;
- Understand the client industry, specifically iGaming (product and technology) trends, issues, and business priorities;
- Build and grow a sales team and a client partner team to support the growth of the business;
- Optimize your account P&L, achieve growth, business mix; (Application dev, consulting services such as Agile, Cloud, Service Design) margin and client experience;
- Work with your client partner team to ensure business expansion within your newly assigned accounts;
- Identify new business opportunities; Partner with relevant Symphony iGaming Line of Service teams (Agile & Service Design for example) to identify & position solutions to expand presence both horizontally and vertically within the client account;
- Serve as a senior contact for the client;
- Support and drive company-wide go-to-market initiatives, as directed.
Your KPI’s will be closed sales figures, mix of revenue, new client satisfaction (NPS). Your client partner teams shared measures are margin, revenue, client satisfaction (NPS) & employee retention. Your Client Partner role-specific measures are qualified pipeline, quality revenue mix and client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science;
- 5 years of proven related experience : sales/business development/consulting/account management;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good commercial negotiation skills;
- Domain knowledge of the iGaming industry, example, operators/B2B suppliers/affiliates;
- Broad knowledge in cutting edge software technologies;
- Experience of working with US/European companies.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills ;
- Project and resource management skills;
- Experience in remote work.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor.
- See BENEFITS Section for full line-up.