2017 is over, but we are still getting recognition for our work in the previous year. In its la...23 January 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shaping technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
Education & Experience Required:
- 8+years of professional experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong Azure proficiency, including Azure certification for AZ-300, AZ-301 and AZ-103. In addition, a high-level systems knowledge of how the various Azure and AD services all interact with each other is a nice plus
- AZ-500 or related knowledge
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies
- Very good knowledge of REST API and CLI interaction with Azure (.NET/PowerShell/C# paradigms are not required)
- Familiarity with Agile, CI/CD and DevOps is a big plus
- Has demonstrated innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings
- Strong programming background in Java, Spring and related technologies
- Has led team in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies
- Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise
- Has contributed to the design and application of new tools
- Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to take to market
- Possesses an understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer's IT environment
- Frequently uses product and application knowledge along with internals or architectural knowledge to develop solutions. A recognized expert in one or more technologies within own technical community and also at regional level
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family
- Ability to work in a multi- technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause
- Ability to summarise prognosis and impact at practice lead level
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area
- Ability to present within own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation, putting forward domain-specific information within the context of the company sales campaign
- Has demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates
- Able to produce complete proposals for smaller engagements within own area of expertise
- Demonstrates broad knowledge in other technical areas in order to properly manage complex integration efforts
- Demonstrates application of technical expertise in successful engagements involving multiple disciplines
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables
- Able to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable
- Verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager
- Providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Analyzing and developing enterprise technology solutions
- Leading in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer
- Providing a team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
- Coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms
- Providing advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions
- Collecting and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements
- Responding to requests for technical information from customers
- Developing customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies
- Engaging in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation
- Owning and managing knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community
- Encouraging membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise
- Producing internally published materials such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc. Presenting at multi-customer technology conferences
- Creating and supporting sales activities