Automation QA Engineer (Ruby)
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Vivino, an online wine community, database and mobile application where users can buy, rate and review wines; client since 2013.
Symphony Solutions helped a Danish start-up expand database and user interest to become the largest wine community in the world. Symphony created architectural and infrastructure basement for a huge database of wines, users, ratings, and prices, redesigned the cloud operations process and provided complete production maintenance and support.
Vivino reached a database of over 9 million wines and 31 million users worldwide in 2018. Vivino is the largest network of its type in the world
– 3+ of the overall experience
– experience of work with Ruby environment and good knowledge of Ruby language
– understanding of OOP
– good understanding of most common code design patterns and paradigms
– experience with BDD approach
– confident knowledge of QA methodologies and testing tools
– must have experience with Web-Based projects
– must have experience testing on mobile devices
– must have some related experience in writing test automation frameworks from the scratch or making some significant design
– can setup getting started (but not least) working environment on a required level according to provided examples and/or documentation within UNIX env
– able to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements
– responsible, pay attention on details, meticulous in doing testing and writing code
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up