Learn more about how we helped our client improve efficiency and successfully transform their b...24 August 2018
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why so special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team.
Our client is a US based company that helps other companies to plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures, which reduce IT costs, helps to streamline operations and accelerate time to market.
Project/ product description
Application for analyzing, tracking, reporting, managing, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions on software applications and software application portfolios and related information technology assets; software for replatforming, namely, software for moving customers from one technology platform to another technology platform.
- Java 8, Serenity, JUnit, AssertJ, BrowserStack, Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Java 8, RestAssured, Selenide, TestNG, Allure, AspectJ, BrowserStack, Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Develop automated tests for the front-end and back-end as necessary
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Maintain existed automated test cases
- Participate in Continuous Integration configuration process
- Help manual QA engineers in getting familiar with automation process and technologies
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Great international work environment
- Comfortable office facilities
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
- Free English classes