Symphony Personas: Wojciech Dziadura
Symphony Solutions is always on the lookout for talents, whether innate or acquired. We want to help people find their path and passion, grow continuously as professionals in skills and knowledge. Every day, strive to be a slightly better version of yourself.
We have talked to Wojciech Dziadura, a Lead Recruiter in the Krakow office, who is on a mission to connect with true professionals and help them find their place in the company. Wojtek talked to us an inspiring story about what is the driving force in his job, some tips for future candidates, and about his dozen of hobbies.
1. You joined Symphony Solutions 1 year ago. What’s been most surprising about the journey so far?
The most surprising is “Workation”, the possibility to work and travel at the same time.
2. Do you remember your first day? It being 2020, was it an unusual time to join the company?
It was a regular workday. I went to the office in Kraków and met Theo.
3. What was your lightbulb moment? When did you know that you wanted to be a recruiter?
When I helped one of my friends to get a job. I wanted to continue on this path of helping others.
4. Your job is very closely connected with people. What do you feel when you help them find a job? What’s your favorite part of the job?
When they reply with gratitude for the good job I get them.
5. What are some of your biggest motivators?
Ability to develop myself not only in a professional way.
6. What part of your work are you most proud of? What makes it special?
I’m proud of making a connection with the candidates.
7. You have recently been promoted to the Lead of Recruitment at Symphony Solutions. What do you enjoy about your job as a recruiter and lead the most?
As a recruiter, I love to talk with people, as a lead I’m trying to pass my knowledge to other recruiters.
8. What’s different about working and hiring remotely without having live interviews in the office?
You have to try to create a bond with the candidate by using only “remote ways”.
9. What 3 pieces of advice would you give someone looking to land a new job?
Relax, ask Yourself what is important for You and what You like. Try to combine all of the above, and then You have Your answer.
10. You worked in the UK and Sweden for many years. What’s different about working here than anywhere else you’ve worked before? What makes Symphony Solutions different from other companies?
I will let You know when I will find it 😉
11. Having built a career abroad and now here in Poland, how do you evaluate success?
By having people around me who like to work and spend time with me.
12. You’ve been through many different companies in your career and now it’s IT. If you could go back in time and pick a different path, what would it be?
Hmmm, I like nature very much, so Lumberjack in Canada might be my choice 😉
13. Staying focused always brings positive results. What are your productivity hacks?
Tons of coffee and gym after work 🙂
14. Are there any podcasts, books, or inspirations you swear by?
Yes, Forest Gump: “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
15. Culture retains and motivates talented people. What values are important to you in Symphony?
Transparency is my favorite here.
16. You seem like a very busy and passionate person. What are your hobbies?
Quite a lot of them. Before the pandemic, I was practicing Ju-jitsu. But now I’m learning how to play the saxophone, doing a lot of gym, driving my CBR (Motorbike), playing some computer games with friends to stay connected despite the restrictions.
And of course, movies, books, science, astronomy…
17. Out of all the people you’ve worked with, who do you admire and why? Who inspires you?
Hmm, he was my former boss. He taught me many things that are still reflecting on my life.
Want to learn the essence of Symphony Solutions that are Symphonians? Stay tuned and look out for more interviews in the near future!
But, for now, get to know our Symphonian Andriy Pestov and read about his insights here.