We are pleased to announce that after months of hard work, the platform Agile Space has officia...02 August 2018
“SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is all about growing and scaling. Agile is maintaining a balance of freedom and discipline.” ~Kseniya Kobryn, Vice President Symphony Solutions, Chief Agile Consultant
Education involves a variety of 2-day courses in the following areas, and people may take Agile trainings with or without certification:
- Agile fundamentals
- Leading SAFe (certification)
- SAFe for Teams (certification)
- SAFe PO/PM (certification)
- SAFe Scrum Master (certification)
Symphony Solutions has trained and/or certified nearly 800 people in one or more of the above, many of whom credit their current success to this training.
Courses begin with an introduction to Agile principles and what they mean.
Below are a few of them:
- Responding to change over following a plan
- Frequent delivery of working software – teams work in short iterations
- Collaboration among the business stakeholders and developers
- Face-to-face interactions, as preferable to skype or phone
- Working software as the primary measure of Agile progress
- Simplicity, just enough to get the job done for now
- Self-organizing teams to encourage quality of outcome
People may take as many courses as relevant. For those choosing certification, the certification exams are completed online.