Relocate to Poland with Symphony Solutions


  • News

Symphony Solutions announces the beginning of the Relocation Program to Poland. We are looking for people who are passionate about their job and would like to pursue their career at Symphony Solutions in Kraków, Poland.

Check the available vacancies and contact our recruiters to take the next step in your life and career.

Relocation Program is designed to encourage existing employees or recruit new ones and facilitate their relocation to Symphony Solutions Kraków office. Symphony Solutions tries to make sure that this process is smooth and employees are relocated and integrated into a new work environment without a hitch.

Relocation to Kraków, Poland

For employees or candidates who relocate to Kraków from outside Poland – Symphony Solutions provides a relocation bonus of 2000 euro. This sum is supposed to cover the following expenses:

  • Visa cost
  • Travel expenses
  • Real estate agent cost
  • Accommodation rent for 1st month 
  • Residence Card 

Relocate to Krakow, Poland


For Symphony Solutions employee or Candidate 

Every Ukrainian should have a biometric passport, so they don’t need a visa to enter Poland. Otherwise, we require the candidate to have a Poland or Schengen visa.

Candidates outside of Ukraine would need to make sure that they have a Poland or Schengen visa valid for at least 3 months after they enter Poland.

For Family members 

After the candidate gets the residence permit, they can apply for family reunion. Symphony Solutions provides legal consultations regarding this and in some cases, may even cover the costs.

The family reunion procedure is described most commonly in four ways: 

a) A person legally lives and works in Poland and has immediate family (wife, kids) that lives outside the EEA (European Economic Area). If this family would like to live together in Poland, they have to arrive to Poland and apply for the residence cards for the family members of the person who already legally lives and works in Poland. The person has to prove that they are able to support their family monthly. 

b) A person would like to relocate to Poland and has/had some relatives (grandmother, grandfather, great grandmother, great grandfather) who live/lived in Poland. In this case, the person can prove that they are naturally connected to Poland and can apply for the Polish Card. The Polish Card allows them to legally live and work in Poland with no limitations. 

c) A person lives outside the EEA and their spouse is from EEA. In this case, both of them can move to Poland without any additional documents and stay in Poland permanently. 

d) A person lives outside EEA and had studied full time and graduated from one of the universities or colleges in Poland. Having graduated from one of the above-mentioned schools, allows the person to live and work in Poland legally. Once the person finds work and can provide for their family, they can move to Poland based on the same procedure as in point a). 

Travel Expenses 

Relocation expenses might include: 

  • Fuel if employee is traveling by privately owned car 
  • Flight tickets + baggage cost 
  • Bus/train tickets for you and your family + baggage cost 

Legal Assistance

Symphony Solutions will support its employees during all the steps needed for legalization. We work closely with a 3rd party company that provides legal support and cover administrative costs for the employee. 

Accommodation rent 

Symphony Solutions cooperates with Real Estate Agency that helps to find temporary accommodation for Symphony Solutions employees relocated to Kraków. 

You might be interested
Symphony Solutions Poland is Moving to the New Office

Symphony Solutions Poland is Moving to the New Office

Nov 30, 2016 · < 1 min read
Symphony Solutions to Open a New Office in Krakow, Poland

Symphony Solutions to Open a New Office in Krakow, Poland

Nov 6, 2017 · < 1 min read